Comments : Leave a Comment »
Tags: contest, Ed Salvato, Gay cruises, Gay travel, Montreal, Pride
Categories : Ed Salvato, Events, Gay travel, Lesbian
Competitors from last year’s Queer of the Year competition
Montreal Tourism and business partners announce the kick-off of their third annual Queer of the Year competition including online voting and in-person competitions among five lucky finalists flown into Montreal during their Pride celebration (August 13-19) to compete for the title of Queer of the Year.
For more information, prize info, rule:
Comments : 2 Comments »
Tags: contest, Ed Salvato, Events, Gay Las Vegas, Gay travel, sweepstakes
Categories : Ed Salvato, Events, Gay, Gay travel, Hotel, Steals
Gratuitous shot of hot man (but it was actually taken in Las Vegas so there is some relevance)
Sin City is hosting the first annual Gay Days Las Vegas, September 4-10, 2012, which also includes Las Vegas Gay Pride. September 7-8. (Photo credit here.) That’s a lot of gay all at once! Are you 21 or over? Enter to win a pretty fabulous sounding prize of an almost all-expense paid trip for you and a guest, including:
- Delta Air Lines round trip air accommodations to Las Vegas from any city from which Delta Air Lines flies worldwide;
- Round trip airport transportation in a Presidential limousine;
- Hotel accommodations at Gay Days Host Hotel – MGM Grand Hotel ; VIP entry into all Gay DayS events for two people; two tickets to Zumanity by Cirque du Soleil;
- VIP entrance for two to Temptation Sundays pool party;
- Nighttime Maverick Aviation helicopter ride for two over the famous Las Vegas Strip;
- KRAVE Nightclub VIP admission and bottle service;
- Share nightclub VIP admission and bottle service; Lake Mead cruise for two;
- Fashion Show Mall shopping certificate; two tickets to Jubilee!;
- Custom photo at the legendary Las Vegas sign;
- Two tickets to Jubilee!;
- Winners will also have the opportunity to ride in the Las Vegas PRIDE Parade on September 7 and will win a VIP All Access Pass to all PRIDE activities.
- In addition 50 finalists will win a Las Vegas flashing sign.
The contest runs from June 1 to July 31, 2012 and you can enter at www.gayvegastravel.com.
Comments : Leave a Comment »
Tags: contest, Ed Salvato, Events, Gay, New York Pride, same sex wedding, sweepstakes, Toronto pride
Categories : Ed Salvato, Gay, Gay travel
How’d you like to get (legally) married in Toronto all expenses paid with about 1,000,000 guests? Did we mention it’s on a float during Toronto’s massive Gay Pride parade?
Just enter this contest during New York City Pride organized by the folks at Tourism Toronto—one of the most lucrative and fun-sounding LGBT-oriented contests we’ve ever heard about—and you and your lucky spouse-to-be may win:
- Executive Class flights from NYC to Toronto on Air Canada
- Wardrobe for the couple
- Car service
- Wedding ceremony on a float in the Toronto Pride Parade
- One day excursion to Niagara Falls and Niagara wine country
- Wedding dinner for up to eight people
- 6-night stay at the Windsor Arms Hotel
- Transportation, accommodation, spa treatment, and a round of golf at Eganride Inn and Spa
- Dedicated wedding specialist & more
- Total value approx.: $20,000
- The New York City contest will include a cake installation where LGBTQ couples can enter for their chance to win by having their photo taken posing with the cake. Photos with the cake can be snapped from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Friday, June 1 through Sunday, June 3 at 166 8th Avenue (8th Ave. & W. 18th St), New York, NY, 10011 near Room Service restaurant.
- More information about Toronto’s Pride Festival, the cake location, and complete rules & regulations is available at www.OurGayTorontoWedding.com.