Comments : Leave a Comment »
Tags: Ed Salvato, Gay Chicago, Gay Las Vegas, Gay travel, Gay travel blog, jeff guaracino, ManAboutWorld
Categories : Chicago, Ed Salvato, Gay, Gay travel, Hotel, Jeff Guaracino, Las Vegas, ManAboutWorld, Travel
The fabulous Cosmopolitan Hotel
By ManAboutWorld Global Correspondent Jeff Guaracino
Great trip ideas can come from travel columns like this one, from your favorite travel magazine or recommendations from friends and family. Business travel — if planned correctly — can be a perfect time to research your next pleasure trip. Yes, I know we are always in a rush to get to that next meeting, answer that pesky text or resolve the work emergency, but hey it’s travel. Don’t forget to stop and smell the fun!
Viva Las Vegas—midweek
I was invited to speak at the Las Vegas International Tourism Safety and Security Conference. I hadn’t been to Las Vegas since 2007, so I was excited to see what had changed along the famed Las Vegas Strip. A midweek trip proved to be an exceptional option to avoid the crowds but still enjoy all of the amenities that Vegas has to offer.
Read the rest of this entry »
Comments : 2 Comments »
Tags: contest, Ed Salvato, Events, Gay Las Vegas, Gay travel, sweepstakes
Categories : Ed Salvato, Events, Gay, Gay travel, Hotel, Steals
Gratuitous shot of hot man (but it was actually taken in Las Vegas so there is some relevance)
Sin City is hosting the first annual Gay Days Las Vegas, September 4-10, 2012, which also includes Las Vegas Gay Pride. September 7-8. (Photo credit here.) That’s a lot of gay all at once! Are you 21 or over? Enter to win a pretty fabulous sounding prize of an almost all-expense paid trip for you and a guest, including:
- Delta Air Lines round trip air accommodations to Las Vegas from any city from which Delta Air Lines flies worldwide;
- Round trip airport transportation in a Presidential limousine;
- Hotel accommodations at Gay Days Host Hotel – MGM Grand Hotel ; VIP entry into all Gay DayS events for two people; two tickets to Zumanity by Cirque du Soleil;
- VIP entrance for two to Temptation Sundays pool party;
- Nighttime Maverick Aviation helicopter ride for two over the famous Las Vegas Strip;
- KRAVE Nightclub VIP admission and bottle service;
- Share nightclub VIP admission and bottle service; Lake Mead cruise for two;
- Fashion Show Mall shopping certificate; two tickets to Jubilee!;
- Custom photo at the legendary Las Vegas sign;
- Two tickets to Jubilee!;
- Winners will also have the opportunity to ride in the Las Vegas PRIDE Parade on September 7 and will win a VIP All Access Pass to all PRIDE activities.
- In addition 50 finalists will win a Las Vegas flashing sign.
The contest runs from June 1 to July 31, 2012 and you can enter at www.gayvegastravel.com.
Comments : Leave a Comment »
Tags: Atlantic City, Ed Salvato, Gay, Gay Las Vegas, Gay travel, Gay travel blog, gay travel expert, Harrah's
Categories : Ed Salvato, Gay, Gay travel, Hotel
These deuces are wild
Harrah’s Resort in Atlantic City invites LGBT travelers to “Come Out in AC” this coming weekend from Friday, September 23 through Sunday, September 25.
Activities include dining options, a pool party, “sexual chocolate body painting” (the mind reels with possibilities!), gay bingo, and a “hangover” brunch. We assume the hangover is not included but we also assume it’s not difficult for our travel segment to induce.